Location · Boston
Term · Full-Time
The Technical Designer will produce accurate fabrication documents and detailed computerized machining programs for our exterior fabrication and production area.
- Produce cut plates for CNC router using graphic layout software.
- Coordinate details (colors, finish, materials, etc.) with order processing
- Update design prints using Adobe Illustrator.
- Update Bill of Materials including details and descriptions.
- Prepare updated work order information.
- Create paper patters for installation.
- Facilitate LED and power supply loading information.
- Knowledge of a variety of software programs utilized in graphic layouts.
- An associate degree in Design.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to trouble shoot - identify manufacturing limitations and adjusting accordingly.
- Creative thinking demonstrated by identifying new methods and applications.
- One to three years of experience in sign production/design.
- Good mechanical aptitude.