Sign Installer – Interior
Location · Milwaukee
Term · Full-Time
Installers are customer-oriented individuals who take pride in delighting the client by installing their interior or exterior signs in a precise and professional manner.
- Clean and maintain install trucks and related equipment.
- Load and inspect all items for the job and ensure all items are securely packed and prepared for the onsite install.
- Perform work from floor plans, message schedules, and design illustrations, or as directed.
- Install and remove signs in a precise manner, working unsupervised, and being careful to place them in the correct location; utilize ladders, lift equipment, and appropriate hand tools.
- Travel to local and out of state jobsites; this may include frequent overtime to meet the demands of customer schedules, and occasional overnight travel as needed.
- Interact with customers in conjunction with their questions, suggestions, and requirements during onsite sign installation.
- Acquire customer sign-offs and completion photographs.
- Assist with production assembly as needed.
- Assist with facility maintenance as needed.
- Follow specific jobsite safety procedures and wear appropriate protective equipment, as needed.
- Installation experience, preferably in the sign industry.
- A mechanical aptitude and general knowledge of sign construction; proficiency in understanding technical documents (such as engineered drawings or prints). Problem solving and analytical thinking are required for this position.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task on a daily basis.
- Must be detail-oriented and exhibit strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle fluctuating workloads while still being able to complete required activities.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to interact professionally with customers.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and a good driving/safety record.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must exhibit a professional demeanor/appearance and have an excellent attendance record.