Senior Project Manager
Location · Boston
Term · Full-Time
The Senior Project Manager serves as the primary customer contact on large scale and high revenue projects. They are responsible for facilitating the project from concept to completion within the defined scope and resources to complete the project on time, on budget, and to the customers’ complete expectation.
- Works with cross-functional project team to move the project through all phases of the project life cycle (initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing). Keeps all parties informed and makes certain that the project is on schedule and within budget and scope.
- Tracks and records all changes and issues the change order request form to the client in a timely manner.
- Delivers responsive customer service that builds confidence, focusing on getting back to a customer within 24 hours.
- Invoices projects accurately and is proactive in following up on receivables.
- Works with service vendors to establish mutually beneficial relationships and manages the installation and service work, so cost is kept below budget. This includes issuing correct and detailed purchase orders.
- Keeps organized, detailed and current logs of progress being made on the project.
- Follows all documented procedures. Assists in mentoring and training new Project Managers.
- Assists with other projects or responsibilities, as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Project, Construction, or Business Management.
- A minimum of eight years of previous experience in Project or Construction Management; experience in or knowledge of the sign industry is required.
- Use personal skills and experience to share the vision and project objectives with the project team. Keep open lines of communication with all of the project's stakeholders.
- Work well under pressure; be comfortable with change and complexity in a demanding environment.
- Be able to shift between the overall picture and the minute details - knowing what to work on and when to work on it - in order to accomplish the project objectives.
- Develop trust and communication among all of the project’s stakeholders
- Organize tasks appropriately - documenting, monitoring, and controlling; adapt your approach to the context and constraints of each project.
- Strives to become an expert in the signage industry in order to be a resource to the customer, while building trust in the organization
- Continuously work to improve personal and team skills through lessons learned
This position will start at a rate commensurate with experience. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including vacation time, paid sick time, health, dental, vision, and life insurances, an FSA and a 401(k) plan. Come join an industry leader where your efforts will truly be recognized and rewarded!