Location · Milwaukee
Term · Full-Time
The sales leader coordinates and directs activities of the Sales team to attain maximum sales volume.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals for the sales team. Holds regularly scheduled sales meetings.
- Directs personnel, training, and performance discussions with the sales team. Holds regularly scheduled one-on-one meetings with each salesperson to review active projects, appointment generation, number of sales calls, number of quotes, GP generation versus commission/draw, lead follow-up, and penetration into strategic accounts.
- Directs channel development activity.
- Assigns leads and accounts to the appropriate salesperson.
- Reviews major bids prior to quoting. Meets with key clients, assisting sales consultants with maintaining relationships, negotiating jobs, and closing business.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures to stay within expense budget.
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of Sales supervisory experience. Knowledge of the sign industry is preferred, but demonstrated sales success is more important than industry knowledge.
- The ability to manage a large sales group.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Superior verbal and written communication skills to clearly interact with other team members, customers, partners, architects, designers, contractors, and vendors.
- Efficient time management and organizational skills, while ensuring accuracy. Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of accepting and completing assignments with minimal supervision in a highly-motivated manner.
- Must exhibit a professional demeanor, strong work ethic, and have an excellent attendance record.