Location · Multiple
Term · Full-Time
- Develop architectural and custom signage sales in the following industry sectors:
- Higher Education
- Corporate Commercial Real Estate
- Higher End Residential
- Senior Living
- Banking and Finance
- Boutique Retail and Hospitality
- Build a network of architects, general contractors, designers, developers, and property/facility managers in your target market in the above mentioned areas.
- A four-year college degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of proven consultative sales experience, with experience in the architectural and custom sign industry a plus.
- Possess a familiarity with the construction, architect and design communities in your target market.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to facilitate successful customer interaction.
- Possess a “hunter mentality” towards customer development.
- A commitment to and an appreciation for superior customer service.
- Excellent computer knowledge (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Strong prioritization and analytical abilities are essential.
- Organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work in a team setting, as well as a home office setting, and the flexibility to travel in your target market.
This position will start at a rate commensurate with experience; initially it would be a salaried position and would convert to draw against commission program after an introductory training and orientation period. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including paid time off (PTO), health, dental, vision, life, long and short-term disability insurance, FSA and 401K plans. We will also provide a monthly car allowance. Come join an industry leader where your efforts will truly be recognized and rewarded! Submit your cover letter and resume today!