Location · Multiple
Term · Full-Time
- Develop architectural and custom signage sales in the following industry sectors:
- Higher Education
- Corporate Commercial Real Estate
- Higher End Residential
- Senior Living
- Banking and Finance
- Boutique Retail and Hospitality
- Build a network of architects, general contractors, designers, developers, and property/facility managers in your target market in the above mentioned areas.
- A four-year college degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of proven consultative sales experience, with experience in the architectural and custom sign industry a plus.
- Possess a familiarity with the construction, architect and design communities in your target market.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to facilitate successful customer interaction.
- Possess a “hunter mentality” towards customer development.
- A commitment to and an appreciation for superior customer service.
- Excellent computer knowledge (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Strong prioritization and analytical abilities are essential.
- Organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work in a team setting, as well as a home office setting, and the flexibility to travel in your target market.
This position will start at a rate commensurate with experience; initially it would be a salaried position and would be converted to our commission program after an introductory orientation period. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as FSA and 401k plans. Come join an industry leader where your efforts will truly be recognized and rewarded! Submit your cover letter and resume today!