Location · Boston
Term · Full-Time
This person will provide critical support to the Sales team and assist in pre-sale activities.
- Download plans and drawings from Invitations To Bid (ITBs)
- Review the ITBs to determine if it qualifies as a viable project for us to pursue
- Assist with project takeoffs
- Complete prequalifications and various forms that request basic company information
- Develop message schedules based off floor plans
- Prepare bids and assemble proposal packages for submitting to the client
- Assist with other projects or responsibilities, as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role in a manufacturing environment. A technical or administrative degree is a plus, but not required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to understand technical documents (including blueprints and design drawings)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills to clearly interact with other team members
- Efficient time management and organizational skills, while ensuring accuracy
- Capable of accepting and completing assignments with minimal supervision in a highly-motivated manner
- Must exhibit a professional demeanor, strong work ethic, and have an excellent attendance record
This position will begin at an hourly rate commensurate with experience. Come join an industry leader where your efforts will truly be recognized and rewarded!