Location · Multiple
Term · Full-Time
The Project Manager works on projects varying in size and serves as the primary customer contact. They are responsible for facilitating the project from concept to completion within the defined scope and resources to complete the project on time, on budget, and to the customers’ complete expectation.
- Works with cross-functional project team, involving sales consultants, designers, engineers, estimators, and production personnel, to move the project through all phases of the project life cycle (initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing). Keeps all parties informed and makes certain that the project is on schedule and within budget and scope.
- Tracks and records all changes and issues the change order request form to the client in a timely manner.
- Delivers responsive customer service the builds confidence, focusing on getting back to a customer within 24 hours.
- Invoices projects accurately and is proactive in following up on receivables.
- Works with service vendors to establish mutually beneficial relationships and manages the installation and service work, so that cost is kept below budget. This includes issuing correct and detailed purchase orders.
- Keeps organized, detailed and current logs of progress being made on the project so that any member of the management team can review.
- Follows all documented procedures and takes responsibility to request additional training when needed.
- An Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Project, Construction, or Business Management
- Three to five years previous background experience in Project, Account, or Construction Management is required. Experience in the sign industry is not required, but desirable.
- Use personal skills and experience to inspire the project team to share the vision and project objectives
- Work well under pressure; be comfortable with change and complexity in a demanding environment
- Be able to shift between the big picture and the minute details, knowing what to work on and when to work on it, in order to accomplish the project objectives
- Develop trust and communication among all of the project’s stakeholders
- Organize tasks and sub-tasks appropriately: documenting, monitoring, and controlling
- Adapt approach to the context and constraints of each project
- Strives to become an expert in the signage industry in order to be a resource to the customer, while building trust in the organization
- Continuously work to improve personal and team skills through lessons learned
This position will start at a rate commensurate with experience. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including paid time off (PTO), health, dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability insurances, FSA and 401K plans. Come join an industry leader where your efforts will truly be recognized and rewarded!