Location · Milwaukee
Term · Full-Time
The Project Coordinator will manage the work orders flowing through Poblocki’s internal system, fulfilling the requirements from the customer order—this includes all coordination, maintenance, and monitoring aspects through planning and production until completion of the order.
- Create work order details for the customer order—identify and obtain any missing information required.
- Perform all internal coordination to effectively oversee work orders through planning and production activities. Set the initial schedule of completion in the system. Verify that all special purchases have been released.
- Coordinate required approvals between Poblocki and the customer, ensuring they are delivered and executed. Distribute necessary paperwork to production areas.
- Monitor work orders, ensuring that you are able to answer questions regarding the project’s status.
- Continually review work order costs and perform any cleaning or maintenance required; assure all work centers have been maintained and closed properly, materials charged, and deviations verified; communicate with appropriate team members when necessary.
- Creation and execution of “stock” work orders, or addendums to existing work orders when required.
- Assist with other projects or responsibilities, as assigned.
- A degree in a technical or administrative discipline and/or 3 years of experience in a supporting role. Studies or background in Business or Construction would be beneficial, but not required.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and scheduling programs and exposure to an ERP or MRP software system.
- Knowledge and understanding of technical documents, such as drawings, blueprints, or reports. Problem solving and analytical thinking are required to effectively get products through our system and operations.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task on a daily basis. Must be detail-orientated and exhibit strong organizational skills. Ability to handle fluctuating workloads while still being able to complete required activities.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- A self-motivator who can work independently and take initiative.