Location · Raleigh
Term · Full-Time
This position is responsible for troubleshooting, organizing, and painting signage projects to ensure that we complete quality finishes on-time.
- Review work orders and drawings for accuracy to ensure customer specifications are met.
- Prep, stage, and paint jobs.
- Act as a quality control checkpoint to be sure paint is clear and free of any defects (dirt, runs, missed areas, etc.).
- Maintain chemical and supply inventory, ordering paint, additives, thinners, etc. Work in conjunction with other team members to prepare disposal of waste.
- Research and provide color samples to Design and Sales.
- Work with color labs from vendors to provide accurate formulation of paint color.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with industrial or automotive painting.
- Critical thinking skills to troubleshoot design drawings and paint issues; a basic knowledge of math and computer skills, along with a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Able to climb and work from ladders, stand for long periods of time, and regularly lift 10 to 25 pounds.
- Able to work with minimal supervision. Able to set priorities and multi-task on a daily basis. Able to handle fluctuating workloads while still being able to complete required projects.
- Must exhibit a professional demeanor, strong work ethic, and have an excellent attendance record.
- Associate’s Degree is preferred.
This position will start at an hourly rate, commensurate with experience. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including paid time off (PTO), health, dental, vision, and life insurances, as well as FSA and 401(k) plans. Come join an industry leader where your efforts will truly be recognized and rewarded!