Location · Orlando
Term · Full-Time
This role is responsible for assembling fabricated parts and finishing signage projects.
- Review drawings to determine required steps
- Weld, rivet, or bolt components together (primarily aluminum)
- Finishing parts using hand tools and other light equipment
- Inspect parts for defects
- Assist with other projects or responsibilities, as assigned
- A high school diploma or GED; additional college courses in fabrication are preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in a metal industry related position. Experience with sign fabrication or skilled trades is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with MIG, TIG, and stick welding, and capable to efficiently weld aluminum.
- Understanding of sheet metal layout and welding symbols, and the ability to read blueprints and translate manufacturing documents and drawings.
- Must follow all safety guidelines and practices while operating equipment.
- Must be motivated to meet daily production schedule goals for quality and productivity with the ability to work with little direction. The ideal candidate is a team player who exhibits a professional demeanor, a customer-focused attitude, a strong work ethic, an excellent attendance record, and a mechanical aptitude.