Location · Boston
Term · Full-Time
The Assembler is responsible for the preparation and final assembly of our interior signs.
- Gather parts from necessary areas.
- Assemble all signs for each order.
- Inspect work for accuracy.
- Package finished product for installation.
- Assist other areas as needed to expedite the process.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- A high school education or greater.
- Ability to work independently and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- A mechanical aptitude:
- Knowledge and capability of working with various power tools or hand tools
- Accurately measuring items
- Able to read and understand work orders and shop drawings
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Physical demands of the position.
- Strength—must be able to stand for up to 4 hours and the ability to carry or lift 40 pounds
- Dexterity—must be able to handle small parts carefully
- Vision—must have good vision and be able to tell the difference between very close colors
- Must exhibit a professional demeanor, strong work ethic, and have an excellent attendance record.