Innovation is a developed skill. Customer service is expected.
At Poblocki, we strive to give our customers service they cherish and we have the expertise to lead them to innovations that make their signage effective, lasting and iconic.
At Poblocki, we promise our customers their signage development starts with our first conversation and endures through its lifetime.
At Poblocki, we believe one begets the other. Every step of the way, through every member of our integrated team … customer service and innovation drive our processes through five major phases:
Design & Sign Type Development
- We work to fully understand the goals of our customer and how they will relate to their signage.
- We work to fully understand the interior designs or exterior architecture and landscaping in both overall vision and how that vision was executed.
- We discuss the desired and explore the full range of functionality of signage.
- We review existing floor plans or site plans and expected traffic patterns.
- We design signage concepts that meet the facility’s design and our customer’s functionality needs, including budgeting and delivery of sample signs.
Message Schedule & Location Plan Development
We develop sign system document to support the entire introductory, development and design process, including:
- Sign specification drawings
- Sign location plans
- Sign message schedule
Review & Approval
- We meet with client representatives on the site to review assembled documentation in detail. This is a key step in our collaborative process and it is critical that client representatives participate offer open feedback.
- Once all documentation samples, and final product and installation quotations are approved, production begins. With production facilities in Milwaukee and Raleigh, N.C., fabrication is scheduled to minimize the time from approval to the beginning of installation.
- Poblocki project management and production teams work together to produce the system as designed.
- As fabrication begins, Poblocki assembles a comprehensive signage program manual to include all graphic standards, sign type descriptions and usage guidelines, implementation guidelines and sign ordering procedures for future needs. Essentially, the documents and plans you’ll need for the life of your signage project.
- In advance of the installation, our installation team will visit the site to review any last minute details and coordinate schedules with on-site facilities staff.
- The design/build team will be on site to locate signs (pre-installation) as well as review signs for punch list items (post-installation) as needed.